Shipping, Exchanges and Refunds
All products are shipped discreetly in a brown box with absolutely no indication as to the contents and all shipping is tracked for your convenience.
Royal Mail is used for both domestic and international shipping.
Customer Exchanges And Faulty Items
If a customer returns an item because they don't want it and they want an exchange the redelivery charges apply.
If a customer returns an item for an exchange due to a fault there is no shipping charge. It will be returned to you via our tracked service.
Items are sent to a return address ONLY after that is discussed and agreed over email! Returned items that are not previously announced will not be accepted and refund/exchange will not be done.
Return and exchange enquiries: email@example.com
If an order is cancelled after dispatching it will not be refunded.
Faulty items can be sent over to us via a Freepost address. Please email us regarding any returns or exchanges.
The Freepost address is only for the use of returning faulty items. When we receive the returned item, it will be checked, if the item is not faulty and the Freepost address has been used, then there will be a charge of £3.36 plus vat for the cost of postage.
What Happens If Something Goes Wrong?
Items received that are incorrect must not have the items packaging opened, we must be notified as soon as it is convenient and we will advise full instructions for an exchange. Incorrect products received with security seals or sealed packaging which has been opened by the customer cannot then be returned for an exchange as they have been accepted by the customer.
Return Policy In Depth
Due to the obvious health and hygiene implications with adult goods. For the goods to be returned if they are not broken the following terms have to be met.
1. The goods must be unused.
2. The goods must be returned in original condition & packaging.
3. Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4. Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
5. The goods must be received back within 30 days from the day your customer received their order.
6. Lingerie and items of clothing are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
7. Any discrepancies or damaged items need to be reported within 36 hours of being delivered.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then we reserve the right to return the goods.